There are 6 International Regal Miss age divisions:
Princess Division: 4 - 6 Years
Jr. PreTeen Division: 7 - 9 Years
Pre-Teen Division: 10 - 12 Years
Jr. Teen Division: 13 - 15 Years
Teen Division: 16 - 18 Years
Miss Division: 19 - 25 Years
Delegates must meet following requirements to compete:
1. Must be between the ages of 4 - 24 as on January 1, 2020. Age divisions are determined by January 1, 2020.
2. Must live, own property or attend school in the state the delegate is competing in
3. Delegate must not be married or never have been married or have had a marriage annulled.
4. Delegates cannot be pregnant or must never have given birth to a child.
WHO QUALIFIES TO COMPETE AT INTERNATIONALS?
1. State Pageant Queens: State pageants are held throughout the country and the state pageant queens have automatic spots reserved at the International Finals.
2. State Ambassador Queens: As a representative of their state and community, state ambassador winners have the opportunity to apply for an appointed title and compete at the international pageant.
3. State Top 5 Finalists: For their outstanding performance at the state pageant, the top 5 finalists in each division are invited to compete at the international pageant.
4. Appointed Titles: Anyone who meets the requirements below have the opportunity to apply for an appointed title to compete at the international pageant.
State Top 5 Finalists
State Ambassador Winners
Delegates who live in a state/region where there is no state/national pageant